Health and Safety"> Health and Safety
Home » Health and Safety
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Ultrasprings is committed to Environment Health, Safety, Security and Quality practices in all aspects of its business. This is to prevent injury and protect all employees and subcontractors from work hazards and occupational diseases in the execution of their responsibilities.
This policy is applicable to all employees, contractors, visitors and customers. All incidents, near misses and potential hazards that might lead to injuries to personnel or damage to equipment and the environment are reported and pro-active steps taken to prevent repeated cases.
Ultrasprings regards the protection of the Environment and promotion of Health and Safety measures at all levels of its operations as paramount to the way in which it conducts its activities.
Ultrasprings provides and maintains a safe, pollution free and healthy working environment by complying with all applicable statutory guidelines, regulations and laws. To this end, all employees, contractors and customers are adequately trained to ensure that they work safely in their respective functions and to protect the environment.
STAFF / PERSONNEL / EMPLOYEES / SUB-CONTRACTORS / CONTRACTORS
We adopt certain safety principles to ensure the safety of our staff and contractors:
- Ensure Good Housekeeping
- Ensure that required safety tests are carried out on work sites
- No smoking outside designated smoking areas
- Avoid movement under suspended load
- No alcoholic beverage or drugs during work
- Wear correct protection gear and equipment
- Follow prescribed project management plan
- Observe all prescribed rules and regulations
- Obtain authorization before entering a confined space
- Intervene in non-compliant situations (be your brothers keeper)
- Only undertake work for which you are well trained and competent
- Complacency Kills – don’t cut corners
- Assess the risks involved
- Stop and review work when it becomes unsafe
Site Map | Terms and Conditions | Health and Safety | Disclaimer